Web-interface is a tool to monitor and control iRidium server. It allows to update server software, to update projects, to reboot the server and control equipment via a project channels and tags.
To open web-interface, enter in the browser address line "server ip address:8888". Then you'll see a window to enter a password. After entering the correct password (default password - 2007), you get into Web-interface.
After entering the web-interface and entering the password, the main window of the interface is opened with buttons to go to submenus and to different server functions. The interface of the main window is subdevided into the following functional groups.
1. Work - This group contains the following functions: controlling drivers, channels, tags and reviewing log archive.
2. System - This group contains controlling system server functions, such as net settings, work with the data base, controlling panel projects.
3. Cloud - This group contains the following functions: synchronizing projects with the cloud and deactivating the server.
4. Information about the version of the server software and the current date and time.
5. Button to turn on\off the test mode.
6. Information about the license
7. Information about the load of the processor, RAM and storage.
8. Button to open the log.
Let's go over the functions of each submenu
This menu is meant to monitor and control driver channels and tags of a server project.
This section displays all channels of a server project. You can activate a channels by clicking Set button.
This section displays tags of a server project and their current values. You can write a new value in a tag by clicking the Set button.
This section allows to create a filter to display tags and channels in this menu.
If tag values are logged in the database you can open a trend of changes of this tag value by clicking the extreme right button.
Options of trends:
SAVE TO CSV button - saves data in comma-separated values (.csv) file, the name of a trend is used as the filename.
This menu is meant to monitor drivers and changes in their settings.
1. This section contains a list of drivers of a server project.
2. This sections contains settings of a selected driver. You can change the settings of any driver and save them by clicking the Save Changes button.
3. This section contains the Save Changes button to save the changed setting of the driver and the Driver log button to open the log window of a selected driver.
This menu contains the list of logs for previous days.
The server logs events and stores them. You can download the log file for previous days in this menu. You can find system information and error events in these files.
This menu contains system information about the server.
To update the firmware of the server, go to the Info section and click on the Update button
A window will appear with an invitation to specify the link on which the update file is located. Specify a link to download the firmware and click Update
References to server firmware can be found here
In this section you can change the password to enter the web-interface and activate secure connection (SSL)
This section contains settings of the database
If you changed settings of the database, click Save Change to save the changes.
In this section you can indicate the IP address and the port of the PC where the Transfer is launched to uodate a project on the server, if the transfer does not see the server for some reason.
This section contains logging information and settings. The following functions are available to you.
This sectuib contains information and settings of trends, data, time, web-interface language an the number of simbols after the point in values.
This section is a configuration file of server net settings. Here you can change the server IP address, port and other net settings.
This section is available only for Raspberry pi servers. These servers have GPIO jack where additional devices can be connected. This section of the web-interface displays devices connected to the server and allews to send data to them.
This section displays projects, uploaded to the My account, and allows to update a project on the server and upload another project to the server.